You’ve reached the coronavirus volunteer request service. We match volunteers with people who need practical help during the coronavirus pandemic. Fill the form below or call +372 7168 068 (9:00-18:00)
WARNING: This is not an emergency service. If you’re in danger, please call 112.
If you need information or counseling on the topic of the coronavirus, call 1247.
Kogukond Aitab is a non-profit, volunteer-led pro bono project that matches people in need with volunteers who want to help. We are not a personnel service, and do not run volunteer trainings, briefings, or other forms of education. We will not share volunteer lists to our partners. Matching volunteers with assignments is done via the platform only.
We do our best to disseminate the best available information, to both volunteers and people in need, on being safe and avoiding spreading the infection further. However, ultimately it is the responsibility of every participating volunteer and person in need to take all necessary precautions.
We will try to find a volunteer to help you, if:
- you are a private person (not representing a company)
- your troubles are directly caused by the emergency situation of the coronavirus outbreak
- your troubles can be relieved without any professional skills and knowledge
We cannot help you, if:
- your troubles existed before the emergency situation
- solving your troubles would need professional skills or knowledge from the volunteer